|click to enlarge|
- RDA Blog has moved to HTTPS from HTTP
- Formatting Changes in RDA Blog posts and Pages
- References in Resource Description and Access RDA Blog
- RDA FAQ - Resource Description and Access Frequently Asked Questions Revision
- It helps check that your visitors open the correct website and aren’t being redirected to a malicious site.
- It helps detect if an attacker tries to change any data sent from Blogger to the visitor.
- It adds security measures that make it harder for other people to listen to your visitors’ conversations, track their activities, or steal their information.
RDA FAQ - Resource Description and Access Frequently Asked Questions Revision
RDA FAQ page is thoroughly revised. We are in a process of revising RDA Blog posts. The important posts are compiled in the RDA FAQ.
RDA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - RDA FAQ
Resource Description and Access Frequently Asked Questions (RDA FAQ) is an initiative of Resource Description & Access (RDA) (or RDA Blog) to compile a list of questions people ask about RDA. Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Resource Description and Access (RDA) are given from the articles of RDA Blog in abbreviated form with links to the main articles. As RDA continue to be developed, questions and answers will be added and revised from time to time.
Resource Description & Access FAQ